Sketching-dancing

Our last sketchcrawl was at a dance studio. We was invited to sketch a dancing lesson of a group which belongs to Rio Abierto movement . I love to sketch processes, people in motion - is really exciting mission, so naturally I jumped at the opportunity. But I didn't expected that combination of sketching with dance, and maybe with specific kind of dance - free, connected from inside to outside, would make the experience even stronger, and would take it to another level!
I think that it IS possible to transfer energy, emotion, feeling in a fast and expressive sketch. For me those sketches like a memories in the bottle - when I look at them I can again to taste a bit the flavor of the experience.
It was a huge fun! And I even joined to the dancers ;)
We are going to organize another sketching-dancing meeting, stay tuned!













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience